How would you feel if you own a camera which also works as an electronic microscope? Let us introduce you to this 1000X 8LED Digital USB Microscope. This will be a handy product for you that will snap HD photos, capture video, and also at the same time, you can use it for science projects, presentations and professional uses.
It is a high-quality electronic microscope than the normal microscope. It allows you to see the smallest details in high resolution directly on your computer screen. It can easily capture and save high-resolution images and videos of your specimens. USB Digital Microscope is compatible with Mac, Window XP and Linux.
The 8LED lights can adjust the illumination. Also, the microscope is powered by USB DC 5V, plug and play on your computer.
This mini camera magnifier comes with an adjustable stand. The metallic stand will make your work easier and accurate. It is easy to use, but if you couldn’t work out the process, then go through the user manual. There are software, driver and user manual in the attached CD, you can save the images directly to your hard drive.
Uses of this amazing microscope:
Industrial Inspection, Computer Parts inspection, Telecom module inspection, scientific research tool, Laboratory Research, Medical analysis, School Research tool, Insect dissection examination, Plant dissection examination, Skin examination, Scalp examination, Textile Inspection, Jewelry Inspection, Collections/Coin Inspection, Printing Inspection, Reading Aid, etc.
Digital Microscope Features
- Magnification adjustable from 50X to 1000X.
- Built-in 8 LED lights
- 2 adjusting knob can change the focus and brightness
- Powered by USB DC 5V
- Adjustable height stand for hands-free operation.
- Suitable for industrial inspection, electronic accessories inspection, skin examination, textile inspection, jewelry inspection, collections/coin Inspection, printing inspection, and so on.
- Image Sensor: 2MP CMOS Sensor
- LED Quantity: 8
- Illumination Scope: 0 - 30000LUX
- Brightness Control: Manual Adjustment
- Power Supply: USB DC 5V
- USB Interface: USB 2.0
- Magnification: 50X - 1000X (Manually)
- Focus Range: 0 - 40mm
- Video Format: AVI
- Photo Format: JPEG, BMP
- Digital Zoom: 5X Sequence Mode
- Controller: High-speed DSP(M-JPEG)
- Frame Rate: VGA 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
- Video Capture Resolution(Selectable): 320*240, 480*360, 640*480, 1280*960, 1600*1200
- Take Images: SNAP Shot
- Operation System: Win XP, Vista, Win 7 32/64bit, Win8
- Storage Temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Relative Humidity: 45% - 85% RH
- Size: 13 * 3.3cm / 5.12 * 1.3in (L * Dia.)
1 * Microscope
1 * Metal stand
1 * Software CD
1 * Calibration Ruler
- Put the microscope close to the inspected thing, theoretically about 3mm, so that it can be clearly shown.
- Don’t disassemble the product in case that the electrostatic break the precision chip.
- Never clean the product with alcohol or other organic solvents.
- Don’t touch the lens to avoid surface scratches and dust.