Are you the one who repeats clothes at work or college because garments are not ironed? We know it’s a pain to iron clothes and especially to carry one if you are traveling. What if we take away that pain from you. Here comes this fantastic Portable Handheld Iron Steamer for your clothes.
So straighten your clothes whenever and wherever you want. It’s easy to use and doesn’t take much of your energy to do the job done.
Now, throw away your bulky ironing set and grab this awesome electric steam iron which is fast and handheld. Just add water to the steamer and start straightening your clothes -- it’s that easy!
And no worries of burning your precious garments. You can even interchange the base/pedestal of the steamer for certain clothes.
Also, you do not have to worry about power surges. This iron steamer is equipped with a smart thermostat and overload fuse. This technology will help the steamer to stabilize automatically and then it will turn off if there’s power shortage issue.
How to use
- Pour some water [not more than 100ml]
- Adjust the dial to the appropriate setting
- Plug the iron and wait for 30 seconds
- Push the steam button at regular intervals
Portable Handheld Garment Steamer Features
- Fast, Easy, Portable
- Innovative 3-Gear System
- Safe to Use
- Smart Thermostat and Fuse Technology
- Compact Size
- Suitable for single white-collar workers, travelers
- Ceramic Soleplate
- Blasting Steams
- Temperature Control
- Material: ABS
- Power: 800W
- Voltage: 220/50Hz 110V/60Hz
- Net Weight: 1.1kg
- Color: Purple, Blue
- Fill the water and then use it.
- Before ironing, check the steamer by putting it on a piece of cloth or heat insulating net over clothes.
- Do not use the steamer on leather, velvet, impregnated furniture or sensitive materials.
- Do not fill the water tank with chemical substances or chemically distill water.
- Keep it away from children for safety purposes.
- Avoid the risk of burns by not attempting to attach or detach the accessories when it is heating up.
- Do not touch it when the steamer is too hot.
- 1 * Steam Iron
- 1 * Velvet brush
- 1 * Long hairbrush
- 1 * Base
- 1 * Water cup
- 1 * User Manual